If You Suspect Your Child is Using
Alcohol or Other Drugs

Option #3 - Get a Chemical Dependency Evaluation for Your Child

If your child is using drugs or alcohol, he or she has a relationship with chemicals. A chemical dependency evaluation conducted by a chemical health specialist can give more information about the nature and extent of the relationship.

If your child is experiencing family, legal, academic, or personal problems, or is working far below his or her potential, chemical abuse may be an underlying cause.

See our Community Resource Listing for organizations serving Edina, or see the Edina High School Resource page.

PDF of Toolkit